Situated in a private, country style setting with views of the surrounding mountains and unrestricted views to Stradbroke Island.
This beautifully presented family home is set on 5,084m2 with plenty of room to grow fruit trees, vege gardens, have a chicken coop or just spread out.
Electric gates open to a huge concreted area where you can park additional vehicles, boat or caravan. 6m x 6m shed for garaging.
Also featuring a wrap-around verandah with a very large, covered entertaining BBQ area where you can sit and enjoy the birds and the surrounding landscape.
The quality timber floors throughout the home and the timber crafted kitchen and bathroom gives the home that country feel. Other features include:
* 4 Large bedrooms with built-in-robes.
* Master bedroom with en-suite and a dressing room size walk-in-robe.
* 4th bedroom could be an office as it has a built in study desk and cupboards.
* All the bedrooms open out to the surrounding verandah.
* Well-appointed kitchen with dishwasher, gas hotplate and lots of cupboard and bench space.
* 3 Living areas.
* Large main bathroom with spa bath and country style timber vanity.
* Solar hot water.
* 6m x 6m shed.
* Town water to the property plus 40,000 litres of tank water.
* Fully fenced block with a terraced backyard.
* Conveniently located 5 minutes from the Beenleigh CBD.
* Only 30 minutes north to Brisbane or 30 minutes south to the Gold Coast.
Don’t miss out on this 1/14 acre property in a sought after area! It’s close to shops and schools yet still has the peace and privacy of a country setting. Be quick to inspect.